Department of Nursing
|Nursing Superintendent:||Mrs Rahila Khanam, BSc in Public Health Nursing, Nursing Leadership and Management Development Program, MPH (HM)|
|Nursing Tutor:||Bindu Rani Das, Anima Rani|
|Deputy Nursing:||Mrs Fatema Khatun BSc in Nursing, Mrs Jamuna Mondol, BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Endocrinology & Nursing Administration. NBP, MPH in Hospital Management, Mrs Anima Sarker, BSc in Nursing, MBA|
A. Workshop and conference/ Seminar
- Seven Nurses participated in one day conference of Bangladesh Nursing Leadership Network (BNLN) Steering Committee, Dhaka provided by DFATD- HRH Project in accordance with HPNSDP provisions.
- Three Nurses participated in the Inauguration Ceremony of “World Breast Feeding” week 2017
- Nine Nurses attended in a rally of International Midwife Day
B. Training Activates
- Two nurses participated in 5 Days Training on ETAT and sick newborn care for nursesat Dhaka Shishu Hospital
- One Nurse participated in 2 Days GI Nurse training course at BICC, Dhaka
- One Nurse participated in 12 Days Training of Trainers (TOT) on Management Training Development Course from 25th September’16 to 06 October’16
- 192 Nurses participated in One day Training on “In house Medical Waste Management”
- 368 Nurses participated in One Day Computer Training Program at BIRMEN
- Classes arranged for 116 students of BSc in Nursing and BSc in Public Health Students coming from College of Nursing in Mohakhali regaring “Diabetes and other Endocrine Diseases”
- Twelve Students come from Kumudini Nursing College for clinical field practice in different ward on 18/02/2017 to 24/02/2017 and it is continuing.
- Eighty Four Students come from BIRDEM Nursing College for clinical practice in different ward to complete their curriculum and it is continuing.
- Eight Nurses are continuing the BSc Nursing course at BIRDEM Nursing College.
- Ten Nurses have appeared BSc Nursing Examination at BIRDEM Nursing College and passed successfully.
- 187 Nurses left BIRDEM for Govt Job
- 207 Senior Nurses joined BIRDEM Hospital
- Inservice Education Program is going for all nurses.
Award: Five Nurses got Mahabub-Uz-Zaman award for their best Performance.